Join the U.S. Delegation to the Canadian Institute of Mining Convention (CIM) – Canada’s Largest Mining Event!
CIM Convention 2015 is a must attend event for mining industry professionals, with more than 7,000 attendees and 1,200 delegates, representing 49 countries.
Key Facts on the Mining Industry in Canada:
- Canada has more than 800 mines across the country, directly employing around 400,000 workers.
- Canada ranks in the world’s top five for the production of potash, uranium, nickel and diamonds.
- The overall value of production of the Canadian mining, mineral-processing and metal producing industries totals approximately $42 billion annually.
- Canada produces more than 60 minerals and metals.
For more information on the CIM Convention, visit: www.convention.cim.org.
The Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) has secured booth space within the U.S. Pavilion for companies from the ARC Region. Your participation fee of $350 includes:
- Introduction to industry leaders, finance and legal experts; and Canadian mining procurement opportunities.
- Access to an exclusive networking breakfast, dinner and reception hosted by the U.S. Commercial Service and the U.S. Consulate General in Montreal.
- Exposure for your product literature at the ARC booth and company profile listed in the ARC CIM directory.
- Your company profile featured on the U.S. Commercial Service’s website (http://buyusa.gov/canada/).
- Free registration to the exhibition ($40 value).
- Access to CIM Opening Reception.
Qualifying companies in Alabama’s ARC Region will be eligible for assistance from grant funding. To determine if your company is located in the ARC Region (parts of North/Central Alabama), to register or for more information, please contact Dara Steele at 334.353.1762 or by email at email@example.com.
*Participants will be responsible for their own airfare, lodging, meals, shipping of promotional materials and ground transportation.*