Participants will receive two hours of lecture/instruction followed by five hours of scenario-based training.
Dress: No Dress Code
Sponsoring Region: Region 9
Topics covered include:
- Breaking down a solicitation
- Developing a proposal preparation outline
- Coordinating proposal sub-parts for completion
- Writing the technical volume
- Writing the past performance volume
- Conducting in-process review meetings
- Completing the costing volume
- Pulling the proposal together
The scenario-based training will provide participants an opportunity to experience the various steps and stages in developing a complete proposal. For purposes of the training, the background and qualifications of the fictitious company used will be relatively simplistic; however, all objectives in the proposal preparation process will be covered. Bring your laptop computer or you may partner with someone with a laptop.
Jerry Ellison is a seasoned business leader and consultant with years of extensive experience in securing and managing government contracts throughout the nation.
There is a charge of only $20.00 per person for the event (lunch is provided). The program is limited to the first 40 paid registrants. To register or for more information contact Monica Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (334)674-2425. To register online go to http://asbdc.ecenterdirect.com/ConferenceDetail.action?ID=6725
- The Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Troy University’s Small Business Development Center
- PTAC & Center for International Business & Economic Development