When it comes to corporate operations, Alabama knows how to leave a lasting impression on companies looking for the perfect place to set up shop.
- Site Selection Magazine ranked AL in top 5 business climates
- Business Facilities magazine’s ‘State of the Year’ for 2015
- Zagat Restaurant Guide named Birmingham the nation’s No.1 up-and-coming food city
- Capped business privilege tax
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail offers 468 holes of championship golf across the state
- Employs 28,000 across the state
- The State of Alabama has fourteen public four-year universities, seven of which have Doctoral research programs.
Corporate Operations Companies
- Raycom Media
- Golden Flake Snack Foods
- Protective Life
- Regions Financial
- Southeastern Conference (SEC)
- BBVA Compass
- Brasfield and Gorrie
- Intergraph Corp.
- Vulcan Materials
- Royal Cup Coffee
- HOAR Construction
- Progress Rail