The world is more connected than ever, and Alabama is advancing at the speed of light. In a business that isn’t slowing down, our state has not only kept up—we are emerging as a leader in the highly competitive market of information technology.
- Google building $600 million data center in North Alabama
- Maxwell AFB’s Gunter Complex is home to approximately 2,500 IT professionals
- Multiple sites in the state designated by the guidelines created by Jones, Lang, LaSalle’s Michael Siteman, the number one Data Center authority in North America
- State laws provide competitive incentives for data center projects
- Equifax is establishing a Global IT Talent Center at Auburn University
- The Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security operate the National Computer Forensic Institute in Hoover