April 24, 2014 (9:00 am – 2:30 pm)
Troy University Dothan Campus
Thomas Harrison Room
Description: Participants will receive two hours of lecture/instruction followed by five hours of scenario-based training.
Topics covered include:
1) Breaking down a solicitation
2) Developing a proposal preparation outline
3) Coordinating proposal sub-parts for completion
4) Writing the technical volume
5) Writing the past performance volume
6) Conducting in-process review meetings
7) Completing the costing volume
8) Pulling the proposal togetherThe scenario-based training will provide participants an opportunity to experience the various steps and stages in developing a complete proposal. For purposes of the training, the background and qualifications of the fictitious company used will be relatively simplistic; however, all objectives in the proposal preparation process will be covered. Bring your laptop computer or you may partner with someone with a laptop.
Jerry Ellison is the Alabama PTAC Program Director as well as a seasoned business leader and with years of extensive experience in securing and managing government contracts throughout the nation.
There is a charge of only $20.00 per person for the event (lunch is provided). The program is limited to the first 40 paid registrants. To register go to or for more information contact Judy Callin at email@example.com or call (334)674-2425.