FREE WEBINAR on U.S. Business Opportunities for RIO 2016
December 16, 2014 – 10:00am Central Time
Brazil is experiencing major growth in the ACE industry. The country has captured global attention as its major cities undergo a construction boom related to the just-completed 2014 Soccer World Cup and, specifically for Rio de Janeiro, for the upcoming 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
- Learn about procurement opportunities related to RIO 2016.
- Opportunities in the ACE sectors can be found in areas such as real estate, airports, ports, hospitality, oil and gas, hospitals, etc.
- Despite aggressive competition in ACE, many U.S. firms have been competing and winning projects.
- U.S. engineering firms are also active int he market. There are opportunities in all areas of ACE design services.
- Brazil’s infrastructure procurement requirements are strict and many Brazilian ACE firms seek partners with foreign firms that have niche expertise.
10:00am General Introductions
Moderator: Matt Baker, Design & Construction Global Team Leader – U.S. Commercial Service
10:05am Business Opportunities for U.S. Companies for RIO 2016
Speaker: Jay Carreiro, Commerical Officer – U.S. Commercial Service Brazil
10:25am What RIO 2016 Represents for U.S. Companies’ Bottom Line
Speaker: U.S. company with experience in the Brazilian market
For more information, contact Mr. Diego Gattesco, Director of the U.S. Export Assistance Center in Wheeling, WV, at 304.243.5493, or by email at email@example.com.