The world is more connected than ever, and Alabama is advancing at the speed of light. In a business that isn’t slowing down, our state has not only kept up—we are emerging as a leader in the highly competitive market of information technology.
- Google and Facebook are building data centers in North Alabama
- Maxwell AFB’s Gunter Complex is home to approximately 2,500 IT professionals
- State laws provide competitive incentives for data center projects
- Equifax established a Global IT Talent Center at Auburn University
- The Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security operate the National Computer Forensic Institute in Hoover
- Birmingham-based Shipt is adding 880 jobs in Alabama