The world is more connected than ever, and Alabama is advancing at the speed of light. In a business that isn’t slowing down, our state has not only kept up—we are emerging as a leader in the highly competitive market of information technology.
- $10 Billion — Annual economic impact of tech industry
- Huntsville — Top North American tech market for growth potential (CBRE)
- Google and Facebook operate data centers in North Alabama
- Maxwell AFB’s Gunter Complex is home to approximately 2,500 IT professionals
- State laws provide competitive incentives for data center projects
- Equifax established a Global IT Talent Center at Auburn University
- The Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security operate the National Computer Forensic Institute in Hoover